Passive Graphic Maps
A Passive Graphic Map is a important component of today’s Life Safety Systems. A graphic display is an effective method to quickly convey critical information to the people who must respond to alarms.
Graphics National custom Passive Graphic Maps can easily handle last minute graphic changes or building modifications.
The graphic display is printed with UV inks onto a translucent slip sheet film. This graphic film can be easily replaced in the field with a new film. A clear lexan lense cover protects the graphics from damage. Unlimited graphic color selection is available at no extra charge.
Attractive, heavy-duty, extruded aluminum frames are available in multiple sizes. Security mounting hardware is included with each frame.
- UV fade-resistant graphic inks with unlimited color selection.
- Quick and easy graphic changes.
- Attractive heavy-duty aluminum anodized frame.
- Security mounting hardware.
- Polycarbonate clear protective window.
- Available in 6 standard sizes. Custom sizes available.
- Fire Alarm zoning separations can be color coded.
- Customized logos, fonts and line type styles are available.
- White or Black graphic background colors available.
- Any custom size can be made.
- Thicker polycarbonate front covers available.